zondag 20 maart 2011

Let’s find out how yellow my own life is, before I’m going to look what’s all yellow and why it is.

After a short look in my room I found out I haven’t got much yellow in my room. None of all the yellow things in my room I have bought with the reason that it’s yellow, but all products are products which it doesn’t matter they’re yellow, red or blue for me.

Striking was that yellow is most in use as a background colour for texts. It’s a light colour where many texts in a darker colour will be good to read. I’ve never thought about yellow in that practical way, that it’s a good colour in design because it’s good to read and it’s a striking colour.

At the other hand, it seems that many cleaning products are yellow.

I think yellow is associated with clean and fresh because citrons are yellow, which is a fruit, that’s used for many cleaning products. So when you’re sponge is yellow, you indirectly associate it with clean and freshness.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten