maandag 14 maart 2011

Yellow?

Yellow, why oh why yellow? Because I hate yellow! In my closet, interior or surroundingyou will never find yellow. But why am I so disgusted with the color yellow?

It’s very difficult to describe my hard feelings towards yellow. Is it because fewer things are yellow in contrast to black for example. Maybe I am not used to the color yellow and is that the reason why I also don’t want to see yellow in my surrounding. If everything what’s black now will turn yellow, I maybe would have hated black instead of yellow. A good question to find out…

This weekly posts on whishcasting.net will always be about yellow in some way: yellow as color, yellow in an ugly way, yellow as a nice color, etcetera.

Maybe, after a half-year all readers and me will be more open-minded towards yellow and maybe beginning to appreciate the color!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten